Public Health experts have been giving out a lot of advice to try and stop the virus. We have collated the key for you on this page.
How do I protect myself?
1. Wash hands for about 20 seconds with soap and hot water. If there is no soap use hand sanitiser.
2. Use tissue for coughs and sneezes, and put tissue in the bin.
3. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or face with unwashed hands .
5. Avoid close contact with unwell people.
What are the symptoms?
Fever and Tiredness
If you or someone you live with, has a 'new, continuous' cough or a high temperature, you should all stay at home for 14 days.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
If your symptoms get worse or are no better after 7 days, then seek medical advice.
Use the online 111 coronavirus service at 111.nhs.uk
You may be tested for the virus at the hospital.
This advice is from NHS England and up to date as of March 2020.