top of page
How do I protect myself?
1. Wash hands for about 20 seconds with soap and hot water. If there is no soap use hand sanitiser.
2. Use tissue for coughs and sneezes, and put tissue in the bin.
3. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
5. Avoid close contact with unwell people.
4. Wear a mask on public transport, in healthcare settings and in crowded places.
What are the symptoms?
Fever (>37.8) and Tiredness
If you or someone you live with, has a 'new, continuous' cough or a high temperature, you should all stay at home for 10 days.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
If your symptoms get worse or are no better after 7 days, then seek medical advice.
This advice is from NHS England and up to date as of December 2021.
6. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or face with unwashed hands.
Loss of smell or taste
You must stay at home for 10 days. Do not leave to see the GP. People living with you must isolate too.
bottom of page