How do I protect myself?
1. Wash hands for about 20 seconds with soap and hot water. If there is no soap use hand sanitiser.
2. Use tissue for coughs and sneezes, and put tissue in the bin.
3. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
5. Avoid close contact with unwell people.
4. Wear a mask at all times outside your home.
What are the symptoms?
Fever (>37.8) and Tiredness
If you or someone you live with, has a 'new, continuous' cough or a high temperature, you should all stay at home for 10 days.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
If your symptoms get worse or are no better after 7 days, then seek medical advice.
This advice is from NHS England and up to date as of January 2021.